You are a teacher. You
- love the kids you teach and you want the best for them.
- can see the daily struggles that they face.
- you do everything within your power to make learning enjoyable and engaging.
But what about you yourself?You find yourself working in the evenings, you get in early to sort a few bits out while it’s quiet and you’ve regularly got a bag of books propped up against a wall somewhere at home waiting to be marked.
I was a teacher and I was dedicated to my pupils, and then my life got complicated and I didn’t have enough energy to balance everything that needed balancing, and most importantly I didn’t have anyone I could ask to help.
That’s why now I’m a coach and I work with teachers. I want to bring the confidential, non-performance-management-related, support to you. I’ve got a deep understanding of the world of education and can relate to the context you are working in. I know how it feels when your boss says ‘but it’s for the children…’
When you work with me…
The first steps to change the way you work:
- Email me to get started, let me know who you are and if there is anything specific that you would like to chat about.
- I’ll email you back to arrange our free 20 minute session to establish how I can help you and help you decide that coaching is the right path for you.
- Following completion of our agreement I’ll send you a questionnaire to help me understand how I can help you more and we will arrange our first call.
How do you know you are ready to work with a coach?
- You want to make a change in your life, you may not know what but you know it’s going to be matter.
- You are ready to prioritise yourself.
- You are keen to try out new ideas.
- You want to talk to someone new about it.
What do you get when you work with a coach?
- Dedicated time to focus on you.
- A judgement free environment to discuss what matters to you.
- Some challenging questions.
- A clear plan of what you want to get done.
3 x 60 min coaching sessions
Great to get you back on track.
- Session 1: What do you want to achieve, where does it sit within your context and what are the first steps you need to take.
- Session 2: Review of your first steps, adapting your journey and planning ahead.
- Session 3: Review of progress towards goal and generation of a 3 month plan to help you achieve your goals.
6 x 60 min coaching sessions
Great for people with a big goal in mind – for example changing jobs, changing career, moving into a Senior Leadership role (Also see The Time Management Coaching Course here).
- Session 1: We discuss your goal and any markers you would like to reach along the way.
- Following sessions: Once you have set your goals we meet weekly to discuss your progress, the challenges you feel you face and the achievements you have experienced.
This package is bespoke to the client’s needs. I have no agenda, but I do have a whole load of tools to help you get where you are going.
During the 6 sessions you will have the opportunity to create your 3 month plan to work towards after our sessions.
1 x 60 min coaching sessions
Great for people looking to make a change but not sure what.
Before the session you complete a questionnaire including the Wheel of Life which gets you thinking about the areas in your life which matter.
During the session we explore the topics of your choice, and you set your end goal – do you want to make a tough decision? Do you want to be clear on the impact of changes at home or school?
To get started and arrange your free 20 minute chat to see if coaching is the right path for you click below and send me an email.
I will be in touch shortly to arrange our phone call and find out what I can help you achieve.