You’re a senior leader in a school and you want to help the teachers you lead to manage their workload.
- You know that when they work at their best your pupils get the best education possible.
- You can see the strain they feel when new deadlines come their way.
- You want to help them balance bringing the best education with feeling happy and calm at work.
When I started teaching I was an administration nightmare.
I didn’t feel an urgency to meet deadlines and when I felt under pressure I was quick to ignore work and hope it would go away.
It took me quite a while to work out what it was all about and find a calm balance that meant I could meet deadlines.
I’m pretty sure I drove my line managers crazy.
When I work with your teachers you know that you are bringing them focused support without adding to yours or another Senior Leader’s workload.
You know that they will be implementing techniques and reviewing their success right from the start.
Your teachers will start to see improvements right from their first session and this will impact their teaching and their emotional well-being at school.
When you work with me you get a bespoke service from the start.
- When you fill in the contact form I will email you and we can schedule a call to talk more about how I can help you.
- I’ll send you an online questionnaire in order to get a good understanding of your current situation to be completed before our call so that I can be best prepared.
- Following completion of our agreement I’ll send you and a questionnaire to help me understand how I can help you more and we will arrange our first call.
Following our call I shall email you with my recommendations and availability so that we can get started as soon as possible.
The coaching agreement
Balancing the needs of Senior Leaders and individual teachers involves considering a number of priorities and desired outcomes. To make this process simpler here is an outline of what we should each expect from the process.
The Time Management Coaching Course - Accredited through CPD UK
The Time Management Coaching Course is designed to be run for groups of NQTs and RQTs or as an individual coaching program for members of the Senior Leadership within the school.
This 9 hour, change-focused course covers:
The course can be delivered remotely either through a group Zoom call or to a group of teachers in one room depending on school set-up at the time.
Group coaching (ideal for NQTs and RQTs) – prices start from £2000 per group Individual coaching (ideal for new or aspiring Senior Leaders) – £1200
To arrange our first call to discuss your needs complete the contact form below.
I will be in touch with you shortly with a copy of the fact-finding questionnaire and times when we can call.