Are you tired of working in the evenings?
Tired of deprioritising pupil learning over admin?
Tired of feeling tired?
Spending a little time focusing on how you and your team work can save you a lot of time in the coming term that you can use to focus on:
Quality of teaching, quality of staff development, even. . . quality free time!
- Constantly working, but never feeling finished?
- Exhausted and emotionally drained?
- Always feeling like you’re compromising?
- No ‘me time’
change the way you work?
- Staff missing deadlines slowing the system down?
- Low quality teaching as planning takes a back seat?
- New teachers suffering burn out and taking sick leave?
get things under control?
Hi, I’m Frances,
I wasn’t always an organised person. I had many strengths that I brought into the classroom but orderliness was not one of them.
With 20 years of experience in the work-place, I provide the coaching support that was not available when I started out.
Many people know they can be more productive, but don’t have the structure to get there. Through my coaching, I help new teachers manage their workload and senior teachers structure their projects.
What my clients say
Latest from the blog
Schedule a first introduction call to learn how I can help you.